Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup broccoli
- 2 medium eggs
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 4 3oz chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Ume plum vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder and pepper (optional)(and extra toasted sesame oil is optional as well) and let bake for roughly 25-30 minutes
- Prep veggies into bite size pieces
- Boil water for brown rice – cook till al dente
- With a shallow pot of water place a small steam basket in it and steam veggies till al dente.
- Scramble eggs in a separate pan
- Once chicken is done cut into bite-size pieces and start layering all the ingredients into a large bowl.
- Pour oil and vinegar on top and mix thoroughly.